Thursday, February 14, 2008

I can feel you


You're far away,

but, I can feel you.

You exist in my every breath,

in every beat of my heart,

adding a spectacular sizzle

in all the right places.

Even when I close my eyes,

I see your face and feel

the fire of your caress.

Your presence is a tangible thing...

yet as hard to grasp as the air.

I reach for you,but you elude me.

Still, I can feel you;

the softness of a petal,

a warm wind on my cheek,

a ray in my vision,

a distant light that

ever draws me near.

6 Comments:

Blogger Empress appy said...

حلو الكلمات دى قوى انتى اللى كتبتيها ولا اغنيه

3:19 AM

 
Blogger من القلب said...

الكلمات ل Bobette Bryan

يظهر appy ان الحال من بعضه
ميرسى على زيارتك

2:43 AM

 
Blogger Rania Lelah said...

مدونتك رقيقة قوى
تحياتى

2:48 AM

 
Blogger momken said...

wow

جميله اوى الكلمات
وحلوة اوى تعبيرتك

اسعدنى مروى على مدونتك

تحياتى

4:53 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

12:45 PM

 
Blogger واحد بيدور علي قلبه said...

really good blog&nice bost but the beteer its song its very very good
&nice feeling

12:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home